How It Works
1. Student or teacher schedules a tutoring session.
2. Tutor list is presented to select desired tutors that are available at a specific time.
3. Student or teacher uploads tutor work at least 45 minutes prior to session.
4. Assignment, homework and/or SOS curriculum are presented in the session.
5. Student sees tutor on screen. For safety reasons, tutor does not see student.
6. A shared online white board is used as a collaborative work space.
7. Following the session, the student can access to entire website work product as needed.
8. Student or teacher can evaluate tutor performance.
9. All feedback is monitored by SOS for future use and expectations.