Exclusive Curriculum

Curriculum - Students of Strength - Online Tutoring Test Prep.jpg

Historically, we see 80 percent of content coming from assignments the student or their teacher brings to the session. A teacher can upload up to a semester of assignments in our system. The other 20 percent typically comes from our exclusive in-house curriculum.

The SOS curriculum is organized according to standards the student can expect to be taught during the school year. There is a "depth of knowledge" pre-assessment, standards worksheets, and skill-based worksheets for practice in each module. This can be used by the teacher for benchmarking student progress over six week intervals. During the sessions, teachers also can give the students assignments to upload and work on with their tutors.

 

What we offer

Curriculum 1.JPG

MATH & SCIENCE CURRICULUM

Mathematics for grades 5–8, Algebra I and II, Geometry, Calculus Science for grades 5–8, Earth Science, Chemistry, and Physics; Test prep materials for ACT, SAT and AP coming soon


 
eepeng-cheong-313417.jpg

PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT CURRICULUM

Our personal development curriculum teaches students skills that are applicable outside of the classroom, such as:

  • Motivation Skills

  • Honesty

  • Responsibility

  • Self-Love

  • Self-Control

    These are just 5 of the 30 life skills that we offer in our personal development curriculum.

 

scholar power



Scholar Power.png