Interested in becoming a tutor?
We're looking for all-star online tutors to help middle and high school students reach their goals. Online tutors must be able to work during some of the school day (8-4 EST) - partial availability is fine.
- Teach students during the school day in a non-classroom setting
- Implement curriculum-based lessons using SOS teaching methods
- Explain concepts in a variety of ways
- Work toward academic goals and milestones with students
- Provide constructive feedback for students
- Previous experience in teaching, tutoring, or other related fields, or
- 3.0 GPA and either 27 on ACT or 1700 on SAT; and
- Sufficient knowledge of math and science
- Work from home or anywhere
- Set your own hours
- Tutor as much or as little as you like