Interested in tutoring?
We're looking for all-star online tutors to help middle and high school students reach their goals. We hire throughout the summer, and demand will increase more in the fall. Online tutors must be able to work during part of the school day (8am–4pm ET); partial availability is fine.
- Teach students during the school day in a non-classroom setting
- Implement curriculum-based lessons using SOS teaching methods
- Explain concepts in a variety of ways
- Work toward academic goals and milestones with students
- Provide constructive feedback for students
- Previous experience in teaching, tutoring, or other related fields, or
- 3.0 GPA and either 27 on ACT or 1700 on SAT; and
- Sufficient knowledge of math and science
- Work from home or anywhere
- Set your own hours
- Tutor as much or as little as you like